Apr 28, 2014

"The Birds and the Bees"

My GD stint at the Artistic Stamper,
 is drawing to a close...but you can see all the details for it here.

For my final DT piece I have created
a card that is Spring inspired.  This time I've played with some gorgeous stamps
from the Botanical Plate 1 and given a pictorial step x step on the base masking.

Here is the teaser...



Thank you for stopping by and looking and I hope you are able to pop on over to 
and have a closer look...and maybe even leave a little love to say that you had been.


Enjoy!

4 comments:

rachel said...

just come over from the artisitic stamper - your piece is amazing - now following! Hugs rachel x

Sandy said...

Hi Dot thanks for the lovely comment on my steampunk card... Yes I am an Aussie just to answer your question.. Love your birdcage card my fave is always blues and your card is just beautiful..
Sandy :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Have just taken a look - such a great piece of art.

butterfly said...

It's been a fabulous month of projects from you, Dot - an absolute treat to have you with us!
Alison xx