Apr 14, 2014

"A Roman Trilogy" - for the Artistic Stamper

"A Roman Trilogy"
is my latest Guest Design piece 

This is a set of 3 cards made around a roman theme.
It be honest, it was hard to stop at three, the stamps are so gorgeous and
there were so many designs running around my head.
Here is just a snippet of one of the cards...


The cards are now on show here.

One of the things that really impress me about Jennie at The Artistic Stamper
is the quick delivery of the stamps!
Here I am at the bottom of Australia,
there she is on the other side of the world
~ and it takes only 4 days for orders to arrive!!!  Every time!

It really is a small world isn't it.

I hope you enjoy my little journey into roman times.
Please, pop on over and see the set, be inspired 
and see where your imagination takes you.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous post on the artistic stamper Dot, I just love your different creative designs xx

Meggymay said...

The snippet looks great, off to see them all.
Yvonne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I've just taken a look, that's a gorgeous project.

Gerrina said...

Hi Dot, thank you for your lovely comment on my LIM card last saterday. I finally found time today to give you an answer about the stamp on my first card of that post; the stamp with the three ladies floating is from VivaLasVegasStamps.
BTW; love your jar and vintage card and this one I wil go looking.... Inky greetings, Gerrina