Oct 15, 2013

Tim's Class Day 4

CC 102...Day 4

I'm just a little slow getting started with my technique pieces for this class,
but I have made a start!!!
And with Day 4 as I have the stock for this one.

The "Monoprint Technique"
really caught my eye to start with and I looooove it!!!
So I made 3 very quickly


Each one uses the same colours in different amounts.
As they had a different feel about them I gave them
a different topic each.

The moment of magic for me was when my son 
reluctantly came over to give his opinion on it
and spent the next 5 minutes in awe of each one and
twisted his head from side to side to revel
in the hologram effect that was created.

It was a hit!
Thanks Tim.



Enjoy! 

12 comments:

Fliss said...

Wow Dot! These are totally amazing inky masterpieces.
Lucky you to have done Tim's class and wish I had enough time - sigh!
Hugs, Fliss xx

brenda said...

What stunning fusions of colours and stamping Dot, love each inspirational piece.

B x

Janny Jager 't Hooft said...

Great work Dot.
Greetings Janny

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Your backgrounds are beautiful, great artwork! Shirleyx

Meggymay said...

Wonderful colours and effects, all fantastic pieces of art.
Yvonne

Fandhmum said...

These are gorgeous and how wonderful that your son appreciates them too
Rosie x

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, all of them are fabulous!! I'm running way behind too and have not even watched day 4 yet....

Brenda Brown said...

Brilliant examples for the techniques Dot, love the colours and imagery.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful pieces.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Back again... just checked all the lovely comments on my blog and found your question if I've a favorite technique. Not really one ;) I love to work with distress ink pads and stains. And of course spritz and flick.

Shirley Chillman said...

Again you have put your own inspirational take to these pieces Dot. Such a crowning glory to have your son take time to appreciate them.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Terry said...

These are all stunning samples of Tim's techniques! I love them all! Enjoy the weekend!