at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
This could be anything new in your crafty stash
~ It could be a new to you technique, new paper, ink, images... you get the picture!
Well, this wasn't difficult because most challenge pieces I do have something new in them!
...there is just soooo much to learn.
Many years ago I use to make cards (cut-outs and stick-ons)...at classes.
Then gave up...I didn't last very long lol.
About 2 1/2 years ago I decided to start up again, just on my own,
~ I discovered ranger inks, blogging and online friendships,
and started exploring my own creativity.
For this challenge I have had
some inspiration from Hels Sherridan and the buzz around blogland with UTEE,
some technical advice from Rachael Greig
and encouragement from our illustrious leader Shirley...
And then had a little fun!
ok - LOTS of fun!!!
My son, Scott, has been playing guitar since he was 8
I love him for that.
I have mixed the gold UTEE with some clear
and what this seems to do is to thin the molten mix out a little.
I found that gold on its own seemed thick.
and then cut (it worked for me).
the image stamped with archival black ink
and the background is with alcohol inks.
Please pop over to FSC and check out the awesomeness of the stampettes!!!!
They are amazingly creative people with some wonderful ideas.
p.s.....he loved his birthdy card!
- The Artistic Stamper - Makes For Men
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog - Masculine Theme
- Ladybug Crafts - For The Men In Our Lives
- The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Fathers/or for a Male
- Polkadoodles and studio 12 - Males
- Crafting By Designs - Father's Day/Men/Male
- City Crafter Challenge Blog - All About Him
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - Hello Boys!
- Try It On Tuesday - One for the Boys
- Craft Your Passion - Father's Day/Masculine